1. If you could offer one bit of advice to your past self when you were getting into the hobby,
Don't just buy dolls just to buy them.
2. How do you go about picking out dolls? Do you approach it from a collectors perspective?
Buy for characters? Grab the pretty ones?
I buy ones that look like my characters and sometimes I make adjustments to fit the dolls.
3. What is the purchase you are the most happy you made?
Which do you regret the most?
Ummmm all of my dolls except my bobobie March doll ;c
4. If you could own any doll [not from a company but from someone you're a fan of]
whose doll would it be? Why?
Elfgutz's doll Mortimer *^* I loveeee himmmm
because he's so cool looking fjwrhgfkdf all the work put into him is amazing *^* I admire Elfgutz's dolls so much
5. Do you have any other hobbies?
If so how have they been affected by your entering into the BJD hobby?
Yes, I do. Photography and drawing.
Eh, kind of :IIIIII
6. Do you have any pets?
Do you trust them around your dolls?
Yes, I have a kitty named Lea.
Yes, I do :0 she doesn't really do anything to them.
7. Do you do anything creative involving your dolls?
[Sewing, photography, faceups, etc.]
Sewing, photography and faceups.
8. When did you first discover BJDs?
How long was it between the time you found them and the time you got your first doll?
Like two years ago on deviantart.
I got a doll a few months later cause Christmas.
9. Do you take part in the BJD community on a local or global scale?
Do you prefer to keep it between close friends, enjoy it by yourself or chat with the whole community?
;m; I don't really talk to anyone in the bjd hobby...I know of no one in the hobby that lives near me ;c
I tell really anyone because I don't really care if people know. It's something I love c: most people I know love my dolls ;0
10. What's your long term plans for the hobby?
Where do you see yourself in five years?
building up my doll family <3
;0 getting better at photography hopefully and stuff c: